Purchased Materials Refund Exchange Policy
Purchased materials Refund Exchange Policy
If you purchased your eyewear at Plainfield Eye Care, returning it is simple. Make sure they are in the original condition and undamaged. We can’t refund or replace your glasses or contacts if they aren’t in original condition and they must be undamaged, for example, if there’s been any accidental damage, scratches, wear and tear or breakage a refund cannot be issued.
If you don’t love your new glasses or prescription sunglasses for any reason, we would like to hear about and given the opportunity to fix the situation. If we cannot fix it you can return them for a full refund or replace them within 30 days of the dispense date, which is the day your eyewear was taken home. Just make sure the eyewear is in original condition and undamaged. We can only apply a refund or replacement on your original purchase.
Return or exchanges for contacts
- The boxes must not be expired
- The boxes cannot be opened or damaged
- The boxes cannot have writing on them.
Steps to obtain a refund or refund
- Within 30 days give our office a call at 317-839-2368. Our staff will schedule you with a qualified technician to return your glasses. It is our desire to see what happened and to see if there is something we can do to fix it or is this something we can learn from.
- The technician will be happy to provide you the opportunity to schedule a time to discuss the issue with those involved if you would like to do so.
- You will need to make sure you have the entire order and it is in the original condition. The technician will assist in making sure the conditions of the glasses are in the original condition and undamaged.
- If the purchase was made on a Credit card the refund will be put back on the original Credit Card. Please make sure you return with the original Credit card. If you are not sure we will try to provide you with the last 4 numbers of the card.
- We all know it stinks to wait, but it can take about 7-10 days to process and get your card refunded. It will take about 14 days for a refund check to be issued. If you feel it’s been too long, please give our office a call and we can see what’s going on with your return.
- We can exchange a frame 1 time within the 30 days of the original purchase day. Charges will be calculated on what the difference is and the amount already paid for the frame.
- Professional services are addressed on individual basis. Should you have an issue with one of our services, doctors or employees; please let our owners and/or management know because we would like to hear about it. It is our mission to provide visionary excellence to your entire family.
Don’t want to call us? Email Us
- Click on ‘Contact us’ to send an email.
- The email will go directly to owner.
Monday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am – 7:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Thursday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone: (317) 839-2368
Fax: (317) 839-1267
900 Edwards Drive