For over 50 years, we have been the community destination for the highest quality of care in a warm, friendly environment.
Plainfield Eye Care is excited to be back to our regular business hours!
In order to stay in compliance with the CDC and the American Optometric Association guidelines, we have structured our procedures to maximize the safety of our patients and our team. Please read all of the guidelines and thank you for your help and understanding.
Please do not come to the office if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms. For the safety of our team, we will not allow any person with any symptoms into our facility.
ALL SERVICES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
GLASSES SELECTION, REPAIR, OR ADJUSTMENT
- Please call for an appointment and see below for arrival procedure.
CONTACT LENS or VITAMIN PICKUP OR DELIVERY
- Call our office to order and pay for lenses, and to arrange for pickup in our vestibule or delivery to you.
- Curbside assistance is available upon request.
EYE EXAM OR MEDICAL OFFICE VISIT
- Please call for an appointment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE: (Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.)
- You must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times in our facility.
- Please only bring one other person with you, and only if absolutely necessary.
- All people must wash their hands upon entering our facility.
- A member of our team will call you to the door with your number or letter when we are ready for you.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entering the facility.
- Any patients who have a temperature, cough, or are showing signs of illness will need to reschedule their appointment.
Experts in Vision!
We provide a wide variety of stylish eyeglasses, custom contact lens fitting, general medical services such as diabetic and glaucoma care, pre and post-operative services, as well as emergency and after-hours assistance. If a patient does require an ocular surgery, we serve as a “hub” for each patient’s eye care needs, selecting the best and most qualified specialist for each individual case.
In addition, we continually upgrade our technology to ensure you are provided with the most advanced care available in the industry today. We welcome your thoughts and suggestions and encourage you to contact us with any questions or comments.