Since 1961, Plainfield Eye Care has been the best destination for the highest quality eye care in a warm and friendly environment. Our commitment to quality employees and the best in technology translates to a better experience for our patients, and the confidence of their referring physician.
The goals of Plainfield Eye Care are as follows:
- Work with the patient to find creative solutions to the visual needs of each patient, including specialty eyewear and contact lenses, which are designed individually for each patient.
- Encourage a collaborative approach between the patient, the primary care physician, and any sub-specialists in the management of the patient’s systemic diseases and conditions, including control of blood sugar, blood pressure, serum lipids, BMI, circulatory disorders, and neurological conditions.
- Promote and provide lifelong monitoring of the ocular complications of diabetes.
- Treat patients with visual loss or those at risk for visual loss from any type of systemic disease, condition, or medication.
- Minimize the side effects of treatment that might adversely affect the patient’s vision and/or vision-related quality of life.
- Provide or refer for visual rehabilitation services when a patient has visual impairment.
We accept most major medical plans. We are located in Plainfield with easy access off of SR 267 and I-70. It is our mission to provide visionary excellence for the entire family.